“…we believe that, given the right circumstances, everybody is capable of extraordinary things…”
With this in mind, our vision is:
“to create a family of schools, within which students are empowered and supported to achieve extraordinary outcomes – preparing them for a fulfilling life.”
We will be distinctive not just in what we do but how we do it, abiding by our values of
- Aspiration – the belief that everyone can achieve something great – and does their best
- Honesty – being truthful, genuine, open and trustworthy
- Respect – caring for the feelings, wishes or rights of others & yourself
Our Core Principles
To ensure that we achieve our Vision in the right way, and with integrity, the Trust will operate in accordance with the following principles:
- Ensuring our schools are open to, and supportive of, every child and their family.
- Supporting the social, emotional, and academic development of every child, so they are intrinsically motivated and free to learn.
Supporting parental choice
Ensuring families have the information needed to choose the right school for their child.
- Always acting to promote choice & competition within localities.
Promoting knowledge-based curriculums
- Development & implementation of knowledge-based curriculums across all our schools, as the best way to raise academic achievement and aspirations for all our students.
- Both within our family of schools and through working with community, regional and national partners, to access best practice and support for our staff, students and their families.
- Recognising our responsibilities as a publicly-funded organisation, being open at all levels about how we work, and welcoming feedback as a way to continuously improve what we do.