“…we believe that, given the right circumstances, everybody is capable of extraordinary things…”
With this in mind, our vision is:
“to create a family of schools, within which students are empowered and supported to achieve extraordinary outcomes – preparing them for a fulfilling life.”
We will be distinctive not just in what we do but how we do it, abiding by our values of
- Aspiration – the belief that everyone can achieve something great – and does their best
- Honesty – being truthful, genuine, open and trustworthy
- Respect – caring for the feelings, wishes or rights of others & yourself
Our Core Principles
To ensure that we achieve our Vision in the right way, and with integrity, the Trust will operate in accordance with the following principles:
- ensuring our schools are open to, and supportive of, every child and their family.
- supporting the social, emotional, and academic development of every child, so they are intrinsically motivated and free to learn.
- Supporting parental choice
- ensuring families have the information needed to choose the right school for their child.
- always acting to promote choice & competition within localities.
- Promoting knowledge-based curriculums
- development & implementation of knowledge-based curriculums across all our schools, as the best way to raise academic achievement and aspirations for all our students.
- both within our family of schools and through working with community, regional and national partners, to access best practice and support for our staff, students and their families.
o recognising our responsibilities as a publicly-funded organisation, being open at all levels about how we work, and welcoming feedback as a way to continuously improve what we do.